- The Grammy Awards may have been an overstuffed, underwhelming, snooze-inducing bore…
- …but unlike the Plug Awards, at least we could watch from them home.
- MTV employees had a tough week, but surely they can take solace in the fact that both TRL and VH1 Classic will survive–for now, at least.
- The emancipation of Audioslave makes the possibility of a Soundgarden reunion a superunknown.
- The Dixie Chicks may be on the comeback trail, but Nashville is more than happy to remind them of their Bush-bashing past.
- The American Idol contestant pool is cut down to a mere 24
willing victims starry-eyed dreamers.
- Who knew there were so many lonely music writers out there?
- Weasel, the Puppy Born Without Ears, sends some music bloggers to obedience school.