A few months (or weeks) from now, you may not remember who won the Super Bowl. But we bet you’ll remember who performed at halftime, and that’s just one reason why she dominates the latest Pop & Fizz chart. We’ve tallied the ups and downs of M.I.A., Lana Del Rey, Missy Elliott and the rest of this week’s news-making pop artists, and you’ll find the results below. (Remember, we study each artist or major news story according to their size (that’s Rank) and then we weigh how they’re faring overall in the pop zeitgeist (that’s Hype). Who do you think will top the chart following the Grammy Awards? Hmmm…
To see exactly how these artists entered the hype index, check below.
- Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime Performance: Watch It Now!
- M.I.A. Rides High In “Bad Girls” Video
- ‘Smash’ Premiere Episode: Review Revue
- Dance Music To Be Tributed At The Grammys Mostly By Non-Dance Artists
- Jay-Z Performs “Glory” Live At His Carnegie Hall Benefit
- Is Lana Del Rey’s Tour Canceled? Maybe
- Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Ball Tour Dates: First 11 Stops Announced
- Missy Elliott’s ‘Block Party’ To Drop In June
- Amber Rose Tries Our Patience With New Single “Loaded”
- Brandy And Monica Team Up For New Single “It All Belongs To Me”