Last Friday, Katy Perry, Madonna and One Direction ruled our weekly Pop & Fizz Hype Index — but who has been keeping the music world gabbin’ the last seven days? Unsurprisingly, Madge returns in today’s installment, this time claiming the top spot with her new album MDNA, which, although a thinly-veiled reference to drugs, is totally not Madonna endorsing drugs, ya hear?! Check out the rest of our rankings below.
To see exactly how these artists entered the hype index, check below.
- Deadmau5 Slams Madonna For Drug Reference At Ultra Music Fest
- Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend”: Listen To The Full Song
- Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI After Failing Four Sobriety Tests
- The Hunger Games Soundtrack Eats Up The Album Chart
- Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Leaks: Listen
- Fun.’s “We Are Young” & Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” Top Singles Of 2012 So Far
- Pitbull’s Men In Black 3 Song “Back In Time”: Listen
- Lindsay Lohan To Guest Star On Glee
- Adam Lambert’s “Never Close Our Eyes” and “Trespassing”: Listen
- Jennifer Lopez’s “Dance Again”: Hear A Full Minute From The Song