Snoop Dogg kicks off his new Stoners EP by shouting out his oft-revisited favorite theme: kush. In the bouncy, head-nodding jam, Snoop testifies to choice varieties of weed, name-checks President Obama and belittles adversaries. Snoop’s track — which he released via a tweet today — serves to preview a new collection that includes several other cannabis-themed songs (set for release, you guessed it, on 4/20). Hear “Breathe It In” and check the Stoners EP tracklist below.
Snoop Dogg, “Breathe It In”
Considering that both Snoop and Dr. Dre are performing at Coachella this year, we’re half-expecting a medley of “Breathe It In” with Dre’s “Kush”. Of course, if Snoop had that idea, he may well have forgotten it by now.
Snoop did pack Stoners with some intriguing guests, including Tha Dogg Pound, Hustle Boyz and Chris Starr.
1. Snoop Dogg – 1st We Blaze It Up
2. Snoop Dogg – Stoner’s Anthem
3. Snoop Dogg – Show You How A Gangsta Do
4. Tha Dogg Pound – Make It Hot (ft. Snoop Dogg)
5. Snoop Dogg – Breathe It In
6. Snoop Dogg – It’s Gettin’ Harder (Interlude)
7. Chris Starr – Weekend Lovers
8. Ndastree – Need It In My Life
9. Snoop Dogg – Really Wanna Be With You
10. Hustle Boyz – Can You Take Me (ft. Snoop Dogg)