It pays to be a pop star — or an actor in the Twilight movies. Forbes released its annual list of the Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30, and seven of those slots are filled by artists whose music is regularly featured in Top 40 rotation. Taylor Swift is the lady who leads the pack — the country super star earned $57 million between 2011 and 2012. The 22-year-old artist is making bank through her singles, albums and concert sales, as well as her multiple endorsement deals.
Right after Swift on the list is Justin Bieber, who earned $55 million in the last year by being, well, Justin Bieber. Next up is Rihanna ($53 million), Lady Gaga ($52) and Katy Perry ($45), who round out the Top 5. Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are the three non-musical celebs in the Top 10, proving the insane success of the Twilight series once more. (Hope they’re saving their cash now that there’s only one film left!)
Jump below for the Top 10 and prepare to be jealous of all the young people richer than you’ll ever be.
FORBES’ TOP 10 HIGHEST PAID CELEBRITIES UNDER 30
1. Taylor Swift (22), $57 million
2. Justin Bieber (18), $55 million
3. Rihanna (24), $53 million
4. Lady Gaga (26), $52 million
5. Katy Perry (27), $45 million
6. Adele (24), $35 million
7. Kristen Stewart (22), $34.5 million
8. Lil Wayne (29), $27 million
9. Taylor Lautner (20), $26.5 million
10. Robert Pattinson (26), $26.5