Pop stars and outrageous outfits go hand in hand, which makes it easy as Sweet Tarts to dress up as one for Halloween. Having trouble deciding which artist to choose from? We’re back one last time to help you handpick from the most iconic looks of 2012, and to give you some tips on how to recreate them. No need to thank us — instead, save us all the Twix bars you get while Trick or Treating!
What you’ll need:
- While there have been many memorable looks from Legendtina during her run on The Voice, probably the most notable is the now famous saucer hat. First, start with a black deep-V leotard and pair it with a black mini skirt.
- Next, get yourself a blonde, long, curly wig. Like this one for $32 from Oriental Trading.
- To make the saucer hat you’ll need a glue gun, a black headband, some rhinestones (from your local art supply store) and either a small frisbee, blank CD or a small paper plate. Paint the item black and let it dry. Then glue the rhinestones on in rows. Finally glue the hat to the headband. And you’re ready to hit the town! Make sure your rockin’ dramatic eye makeup.
- A blonde wig, similar to the one above, with multi-colored extensions are a must.
- Next, tuck those twins into a floral bustier like this one from TopShop for $80 with a purple spaghetti strap tank underneath.
- Pair it with leopard print leggings like these from Fashion Union for about $3
- And while we all can’t shell out $1500 for a Rich Bitch necklace, these turquoise and gold earrings are a dead ringer at just $58.
- Then finish your look with some gold or yellow open-toed heels, like these for just $50.
Ta da! You’re ready to take “Your Body” trick or treating as the one and only Christina Aguilera.